Saturday, November 16, 2013

Another New Mug Rug Pattern

I just might be addicted--to mug rugs. During the past month, I've designed many and completed 11 patterns. They are such fun to design using Electric Quilt 7, and they're so fast to make--talk about a little piece of instant gratification! I'm pleased to announce that my Turkey Time Quilted Thanksgiving Mug Rug has just joined the holiday parade in my pattern shop at www.craftsy.com.








Because mug rugs remind me of a nice cup of hot coffee, and coffee is always better with a sweet treat, this new pattern also includes two of my favorite harvest-time recipes: Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Pie and Easy Pumpkin Walnut Muffins. So grab your scrap box, search your fat quarters, and stitch up a batch of these fun mug rugs for your holiday table or to give as gifts. Then try one of my favorite recipes for Thanksgiving-time treats. Enjoy!


Until next time,
Keep sewing, quilting, crafting, and smiling!
Barbara

No comments: