Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let's Go Shopping--The Store is Open!

Great news! Now you can shop online for all of my patterns for tote bags and quilts. (No more snail mail orders means you'll have your patterns faster.)You'll find all of my patterns at www.shop.joyofsewing.com.

Included are a few quilt patterns and placemat patterns that are only availble at my online store as PDF downloads. Make your purchase, download, and you're ready to sew--well maybe you'll need to go fabric shopping first. OH JOY!

Perhaps you'll choose my popular
Quilt your own fabrics to make this great self-lined, zip-top carry-on. It features pockets inside and out--two are zipped to keep your travel documents secure. It fits easily in the plane's overhead compartment and it's the perfect tote to load to the limit with your fabric finds from any shopping expedition. Use it to carry supplies for sewing or quilting class.



I hope you'll check out my brand new, very hip Sew 'n' Go Hip Bag. It's a wonderful alternative to a handbag and very chic-looking in prints or solids, quilter's cottons or fashion fabrics.

Any way you cut it, you'll probably want a whole wardrobe of these little bags to mix and match with all your outfits. The Best News? You can make one in two hours or less--I can finish one in an hour if I have everything on hand!



 And, if you are looking for a special quilt to stitch up for a sweet baby, Barnyard Babies is just the ticket.




Applique the "babies" using your favorite method and set them with assorted pastel sashing and cornerstones for a sweet crib quilt that makes a wonderful wall hanging for baby's room.

Altogether, there are 16 patterns on my online shop, so have fun shopping!

Keep Sewing and Smiling,
Barbara

No comments: