Thursday, October 24, 2013

Calling All Gouls! A Pattern Set of Halloween Mug Rugs

I just spent the past few days combining four of my Halloween mug rug patterns into a set and creating a new pattern for it. Calling All Ghouls features Perky Pumpkin, A Ghoulish Scream, Frankly Frankenstein, and Dracula, My Darling into a 15-page pattern, complete with full-size templates for easy fusible applique and foundation piecing. Combining four in one pattern lowers the pattern price, too! Individual patterns for each of the designs are also available--check them out at my Craftsy online pattern store: http://www.craftsy.com/user/153303/pattern-store



Four mug rug designs in my 15-page pattern.

I had such fun creating each of these designs. The stitching time is minimal and you may already have everything you need in your scrap and fat-quarter stash to make a set. While you're at, maximize your time and make two sets--one to keep and one to give away! 

Hope you'll have fun making one or more of these little "ghoulish delights!"

Check out all of my other Halloween projects by reading the previous blog entries that follow. I've been having such fun!

Until next time,
Have fun sewing, and quilting, and crafting!

No comments: