Monday, October 28, 2013

Mug Rugs...I'm Not Done Yet!

My sewing room is a mess, my sewing machine needs to go to the Dr. (the bobbin won't come out--maybe it's just too tired!), and I need to start a new tote bag pattern. I'm tidying up today, but there are more mug rug designs on the drawing board for sure!  I made two more this weekend and posted them to my http://www.craftsy.com/user/153303/pattern-store. And now I'm cleaning up the studio so I can begin another sewing "mess."


The Witch's Best Bonnet Mug Rug
First, I thought my first witch-themed mug rug needed a companion so here's her hat: The Witch's Best Bonnet. As you can see, the ribbon on her hat coordinates with the skirt in the companion, The Witch's Ruby Red Slippers. I think she needs a black cat (designed, but not stitched yet), and maybe a broom or a cauldron (yet to be designed).







The Witch's Ruby Red Slippers
"Owl" Always Love You!
I also made "Owl Always Love You!. He's a sweet little owl who wears his heart on his chest for all to see. Don't know why he looks so sad--maybe his sweetie left him? Change his eyes and his "look" will change, too

He's made in fall colors, but could be done in a multitude of color schemes.

I hope you will check out all my other mug rug patterns at http://www.craftsy.com/user/153303/pattern-store
as well as my totes, accessories, and quilts.



Until next time,
Keep on sewing and quilting and crafting!
Barbara

No comments: